SMS - Short Code 55336 (KLEEN) Terms of Service
1. You can opt-in to the service by agreeing to our consent form on our website that states “I consent to Kleenex sending me SMS messages. If I wish to unsubscribe I may do so at any time by texting ‘STOP’ to 55336, using the settings in the Kleenex website or by contacting Kleenex Consumer Services directly.”, and you will automatically receive messages.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by texting “STOP” to 55336. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed and you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, text “JOIN” to 55336 and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, text “HELP” to 55336. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
4. Participating carriers: Bell, Fido, MTS, NorthernTel, Rogers, SaskTel, Telebec, Telus, Videotron, Eastlink, Aliant, Pubic Mobile, Mobilicity Virgin Mobile, Wind. Standard Message and Data Rates May Apply.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to [email protected].